Monday, July 30, 2012

VOID......

Disclaimer:

Work of Fiction.. don't bug me people with raised eyebrows.....



A night spent in the realms of my balcony.. thinking about you..
Maybe i'm crazy for feeling this way, stumbling over my heart in the darkest of hours searching for your light. I'm standing here trying to work up the courage to say,I need you in the most beautiful way.
I know how I feel when you're next to me. When i look in your eyes, I'm lost with wonder.
I don't know what next to do..Do i tell you to leave it all behind,make promises I dream to hear,dig deep in my heart and tell you that i love you..whisper sweetness in your ear.
I can say i smiled and spent the best days beside you.
I'll miss you again
I'll miss you hard
I'll miss you always
I'll miss you more and more
Every single day!
As each day closes and comes to an end I'll count the months and days till I can see you again..
The absence of you consumes all of my days..I can’t help but miss you in so many ways
Sometimes the sadness of not having you here Leaves me with doubt and followed by tears I know in my heart that the time passing will heal The ache and the doubt when I can hold you for real!

Now that you are leaving.. to realize your dreams, your true potential. This stupid girl will be waiting for you. Waiting.. with a head strong to be your strength, to make you push further to your dreams.
I might not get to see you as often as I'd like, I may not get to hold you in my arms at night, but deep in my heart I know that it's true. No matter what happens... I will always love you. I wish that I could hold you now... I wish that I could touch you now... I wish that I could talk to you... be with you somehow.
I am not weak to forgo. He says he doesn't believe in weak moments that can drift us apart, so do I. If you love someone more than anything, then distance only matters to the mind and not the heart.
Distance between our hearts will not be an obstacle... rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be. A lot of people walk in and out of my life, but... you're one of the only ones I ever really wanted to stick around. They say that distances make your strong.. I am so a believer of it.
I am too hopeful and adamant to make things work..Maybe he's doing the same thing as me... maybe he is missing me.. maybe he has still not learnt to iron his clothes and who is now doing it for him.. maybe he still has the same sweet tooth.. maybe he is still cribbing with the taxi driver for the increased fair.. may be he is still too clumsy to take a shower… may be he still cries like a baby when the water is cold.. maybe he still gives that stupid idiotic grin when he is a little high.. maybe he still crack those lame jokes that once made me go crazy..may be his stare still has the spark to make me skip a beat… .. then again, maybe I shouldn't fill myself with false hope that he might just be missing me like I'm missing him. I still will live on hopes.
I sit here and wonder if you understand just how much of me belongs to you.
Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I’ll stay up and think of you... and I wish on a star that somewhere you're thinking of me, too. After all the time that we would be apart…. After we have been through the test of times and the bond so strong.. that longing to see.. to feel the touch again…… I’ll dream of you coming up to me and say that it was worth the wait…. wanted me ……I'd say "yes!... It's about time what took you so damn long!" Missing you isn't the problem, it's wondering if you'll ever come back that's killing me.
I’ll miss the never ending nonsensical talks we used to have, I’ll miss the voice I used to hear... I’ll miss hearing your crazy but cool stories. I’ll miss all the little things. Like him caressing my hair with his fingers… the way he used to watch me sleep…the way we would break into a jig in the middle of the road just because I was this big nautanki… the way he used to make be cross the road like a child… holding my hand in those long chirpy walks late night…I’ll miss cooking for u and cribbing for u watching TV and not standing by my side. I’ll miss u not being there to put ur arms around my waist from behind and trouble me while I am working.. I’ll miss the time spent cozy with you when you were all around me, the the scent and the feel of you. And I’d fall asleep in your arms, with the sound of your heartbeat being the last thing I heard before going to sleep. I ache with longing. Above all these... I’ll just miss you!
I often catch myself constantly wondering how you are, sitting alone with my mind set so far, reminiscing about your smile, voice and touch, damn this life... I'm missing you too much!
I get this feeling we'll be together again. No straight lines make up my life, all roads have bends. Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing that I won’t have for a while. I've been laying here all night, listening to the rain. Talking to my heart and trying to explain. Why sometimes I catch myself wondering what might have been. Yes I do think about you, every now and then. In this weird twisted way, I know you will miss me too, not because I want to believe it's true, but because you'll never find a girl that can be with you like the way I do, love you the way I do. Just the thought of being with you tomorrow is enough to get me through today. It's YOU. You mean everything to me... you are the first thought in my head in the morning when I wake up; my last thought before I go to bed. You smile at me in my dreams... when you are sad, I fell sad, and when I see your true smile, I feel incredible, like there is no other thing around and all I can see is you. The best feeling in the world is to be millions of miles away and still be able to picture his eyes.

With this I wish you luck.. for all the adventures, explorations, learning and achievements that are in store for you… I am not hopeful, I am sure that you will do wonders. Their will be a heavy heart here waiting anxiously for you. Heavy not for the tears but with those precious moments of joy that are awaiting to be relived again with you… JUST YOU!!!......
P.S: I LOVE YOU 

1 comment:

  1. I can say one thing" The best way to connect with you is your writing" Your writing has a depth n it touch your inner strings and make you feel mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete