Thursday, August 6, 2009

an eve. spent in blissful solitude........

with the light drizzle giving solace to the arena outside.........n nobody at home.i decided to spend the splendid eve. with an utterly sensuous wheather just by myself..made a lemon iced tea for myself n headed towards the place which i luv more than anything else...."my terrace".....opend the terrace door n i simply gawkd at the rain lashing the beautiful palm trees that mum kept in our terrace garden. everything ws so pure n siren.as if along with the dust n dirt washed away with the rain also the rain has revivd a fresh breath into everything i cud manage to c arnd.....a sight that i fell in luv with.......the breeze that ws as if ws just meant to please me.......... to touch me ..........to embrace me in its windy arms.........oh.i ws in luv..........in luv with the ambience.............the place that i visited daily ....in n out..the n y ws it appearing to b so special today.......i ws smiling the smile of an unknown joy,..the smile of satisfaction........the smile of "being in love"...with wat? i cant say..coz i myself didnt know.......i ws just happy the way my lyf ws shaping up.....moved on n gave in to the swinging embrace of the terrace swing.....swaying in my own thoughts n humming my fav. song........i didnt notice how 2 hrs flew by n the rain stopped.......bt wat i ended up today ws an unknown sense of joy........a pleasure.......with the upcoming of events n sm people entering my lyf.......
"this secret.of the joy .i"ll let u no in my next post.." till then i m njoyng the turmoil of feelings ...whose origin i still m wondering at.........

3 comments:

  1. it seems a breeze of fresh air.. gud show tanya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oyw nanna..gud work...although in no wid whom u were in lov wid!!!!

    ReplyDelete