Friday, August 7, 2009

just lyk that.!!!!

well...well. well...........gave such an absurd title.......coz i didnt know how to categorize this one n give it a title that is apt........coz ws just expressing an iner turmoil....i told u na abt that eve, of mine.,well it did comprise n left behind a zillion feelings...........a superbly confusing whirl of emotions....since a time beng lyf wsnt running well for me.... ws all boggled up.........b it b the upcoming exams (the competitives)for my mba........or the inner turmoils.....goin on coz of the lyf so messed up.............bt ...ya smthngs.n rather sm people enterd my lyf wen i ws actually in need of support.... emotional,,,,,,,,to find that"compatibility" to say wat i ws goin thru,,,,,n that ws lyk solace.......got new frendz........very jovial.....all fun ,,freaky...always made me go into splits....n at the same time.. all mature.....very much lyk my replica..........wont say much..just felt a soft breeze of frendshp embracing me,, a kinddle care..........i got diverted frm the boring monotony i ws living.i wudnt say all ended up well.bt ya.......gav me realisations...that destiny takes its toll...........n u cn never predict wats in store for you next....lyk i cudnt predict the knock of new people in my life n for better.........hav to say a lot...bt dnt hav wrds.........so its better to leav smthigs unsaid n move on..............
bt yeah.. moving on with a smile....my kinda smile. (the smile of joy n satisfaction)..smile on the memory that gav me pleasure even in that eve. of solitude............truely said,,,:"blissfull solitude"





p.s:hav moulded certain things to behold my privacy)
catch ya later ..........

1 comment:

  1. good to know that things are going better with ur replica.. but it would be boring, if they are ur replica..... :-)

    ReplyDelete