Saturday, October 2, 2010

Full fledged Crap.......!!!

Stop and stare.
I want to write something.
Anything.
And so I shall.
Write anything.
I always write 'anything'
But today I'll really write anything.
See? You see where this is going?
This is so meaningless.
Why am I even continuing?
But you're still reading. So good.
It's raining heavily outside. Bike ride. I want.

Yesterday was a total waste. Stuck in traffic for 2 hours. Bum aching. By the time I reached home, I was drenched. Muddy feet. Hair wet (:O). But I was absolutely fine. No throwing my moods around, whatsoever.
Some progress? :)
Hell yeah.

There's so much happening, in and around but I dont seem to be able to write it out. Writer's block?
Again?
How nice.

3 days since I last posted.
Missed me? hehe


I missed you, you ..you and you
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
Steady hands, just take the wheel...
And every glance is killing me
Time to make one last appeal... for the life I lead

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh

Days are going good :)
And I'm just watching them go by.
It's like my insides are screaming out to someone out there who's job is to throw shit at me ..they're like, try and move me baby, this feeling's not going anywhere ;)

Love happened...

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaahhhhhh..!!!!!! I am lame.. Is it really so or I m jus feelin it as I hv read ur block..?? I cudn understnd much f it..!!! bt bcz u hv written it.. acha hi hoga..(Ye thoda sa makhan tha..!!! :P)... bt the last line sayz... "LOVE HAPPENED".. oye hoye..!!! Ahem ahem..!!! kiski kismat phuti???? :D

    ReplyDelete